Never willing to waste a sheet of paper,
I save and save ,
Then fold them into small,small boats,
And,throw them into the sea from my ship.
Some are blown back into the portholes,
Others are stuck on the sterm,soaked by waves,
And I,undiscouraged,keep on folding and hoping
That one will finally reach its destination.
O Mother,if you ever see a ting white sail in your dream.
Don't be startled by its unexpected presence for
It was folded by your loving daughter to carry homeward.
Across he sea and mountains her love and sorrow.作者: 靜聽 时间: 2006-9-4 13:22 标题: re:先申明,这个是在其他地方找的... 先申明,这个是在其他地方找的
和中文那样,在法语里也存在不少精彩的成语,感兴趣的朋友可继续往下看哟! 法语常用成语有:
les proverbes tous les chiens qui aboient ne mordent pas.
会叫的狗不咬人。
aide-toi,le ciel t’aidera.
自助者天助。
c’est l’air qui fait la chanson.
锣鼓听声,说话听音。
au long aller,petit fardeau pèse.
远道无轻担。
l’appétit vient en mangeant.
越有越想有。
après la pluie,le beau temps.
雨过天晴。作者: 靜聽 时间: 2006-9-4 13:22 标题: re:couper l’arbre pour... couper l’arbre pour avoir le fruit.
伐木取果,杀鸡取蛋。
les arbres cachent la forêt.
见树不见林。
le temps c’est de l’argent.
一寸光阴一寸金。
qui se ressemble s’assemble.
物以类聚,人以群分。
au royaume des aveugles,les borgnes sont rois.
盲人国里独眼称王。
en avril ne te découvre pas d’un fil,en mai,fait ce qu’il te pla?t.
四月不减衣,五月乱穿衣。
brebit qui bêle perd sa goulée.
多叫的羊少吃草。作者: 靜聽 时间: 2006-9-4 13:26 标题: re: 英语笑话... 英语笑话
刚才来了个美国人,进到办公室,前台小姐左看右看,大家都在打游戏,只有自己比较清闲,面带微笑的说:“hello.”
美国人:“hi.”
前台小姐:“you have what thing?”
美国人:“can you speak english?”
前台小姐:“if i not speak english,i am speaking what?”
美国人:“can anybody else speak english?”
前台小姐:“you yourself look.all people are playing,no people have
time,you can wait,you wait,you not wait,you go!”
美国人:“good heavens.anybody here can speak english?”
前台小姐:“shout what shout,quiet a little,you one arth have what
thing?”
美国人:“i want to speak to your head.”
前台小姐:“head not zai.you tomorrow come!”
美国人吐血。。。作者: 靜聽 时间: 2006-9-4 13:31 标题: re:Ladies and gentlemen... Ladies and gentlemen,welcome!
It' my great honour to see u here!
If u love english,or want to know some english friends,or want to study english well,please concern about this page!
Our topic is:How to improve our oral english?
If u have some good ideas on it, please speak loudly!作者: 靜聽 时间: 2006-9-4 13:37 标题: re:Under t... Under the Starry Sky!
星辰遍佈的天空下
Here we are,all alone.
只有我們在這裡,
Lying down and gazing at the stars.
躺著看那夜空的星辰。
I've heard that if you make wish upon a shoot-ing star, it comes true!
我聽説,如果你對著流星許願,願望就能實現!
Lying here, with you , under the starry sky is already a dream come true!
與你躺在星辰遍佈的夜空下看星星,我的願望已成真!
OH! I just saw a shooting star ! Hmmm... What could I wish for...
哦!我看到了一顆流星!嗯......我要許什麽願望呢?
Ah, yes! I give my wish to you,
噢對了!這就是我的願望......
For this wish to come true,
要想要這個願望實現,
Close your eyes and count to ten,
比上你的眼睛數到10,
Make your wish,now eyes open.
許願,睜開眼睛。
For your wish to take place ,
要想讓你的願望實現,
You must wear a smile upon your face.
你一定要面帶微笑。
May all Your Dreams Come True!
但願你所有的願望都能實現!作者: 靜聽 时间: 2006-9-4 13:39 标题: re:我给出一 个单词,楼下接着用前一个单词... 我给出一 个单词,楼下接着用前一个单词的倒数第二个字母组一个单词.